Wednesday, March 19, 2008

100 Calorie Hostess Packs

So I've waited 4 weeks for my local Publix to start carrying the Hostess 100 Calorie Pack Coffee Cakes because I love the originals and had a coupon.

I was so excited that they were finally available that I bought 2 boxes, 6 packs in each box.

I got it home and managed to wait to eat one until after I finished my lunch.

What a huge disappointment!

When I opened the package, I actually laughed out loud at how small they were. Each "cake" was the size of my thumbnail...okay, that's an exaggeration...they were about the size of a mini muffin. They also tasted like cardboard with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. And to top it off, I think they gave me indigestion.

Now I "have" to eat 11 more packages of them. At least they are only 100 calories.

1 comment:

CPA Mom said...

oh, I love them! I never had the originals though...the only 100 cal packs I've been disappointed in are the Peppridge Farm.