Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Miscellaneous

I started running so I posted a map of my lunch time run here.

I saw a new eye doctor and I'm not a good candidate for Lasik because my vision is too good. If he corrects my distance vision, I'll end up needing reading glasses to sit at he computer and read which is what I spend most of my time doing. So we are trying contacts which seem to be working out.

Lil J is potty trained, wearing glasses again and needs to have another eye surgery in December to correct his Strabismus.

Work stinks but what else is new.

Big J and I are heading to NJ for S & S's wedding this weekend and we'll see our Disney Friends and the new twins.

Summer was fun, lots of time on the boat and at some water parks.

Humira is working and my Crohns finally seems to be in control...only took 8 years...

1 comment:

CPA Mom said...

I didn't see a map? How far are you running? Good for you! I'm up to 3 miles but slow! Yeah on the potty training!! NJ again - can't say I envy you there. HA! Good news on the Crohn's - I've had a lot of luck with Asacol thank God!!