Monday, September 24, 2007

Where Did the Time Go

The last 2 weeks have been so busy that I can't remember what we've done. We took Lil J to his first Miami Hurricanes football game. We went with my Mom and Dad. It was hot but we won and we had fun. Lil J was imitating Big J the entire time. He'd jump up when Daddy jumped up, he sang along to C-A-N-E-S, he put up 4 fingers at the start of the 4th quarter...all very cute.

Then we had our nephews' birthday party at My Gym. Aside from a splitting headache due to no lunch, we all had a good time. Then it was off to Toronto for me. Left the house on Monday at 6:30am and worked until 7pm. Then we continued to work that way for the rest of the week. I missed the football game on Thursday night at the OB even though I was told on Wednesday that I could go home early to see it. Yeah Right! What about the 10 hours of work you still need me to do?

I got home on Friday afternoon, worked some more and got Lil J. When I went into the classroom, he cried for Daddy. So much for missing Mommy for a whole week. Saturday, Big J taught so Lil J and I went to the park and hung out. We had break-the-fast at my in-laws on Saturday night and it was nice to see all my family. Yummy Jew food too, how can you go wrong. We took Lil J to a Marlins/Mets game on Sunday and despite a little drizzle, it wasn't so bad, still sweaty but at least it wasn't in the direct South Florida sun. Big J and I had sushi for dinner and then it was off to bed, after catching up on last weeks episodes of General Hospital (my guilty pleasure). Man's greatest invention in my book is Tivo.

7 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

CPA Mom sent me. Welcome to blogland!!

Emma in Canada said...

I too am coming from the fantastic CPA Mom. Welcome to the blogosphere, I look forward to reading more of you!

Amy W said...

CPA Mom sent me too!

Warning though, I'm a Hokie :).

Lawyer Mama said...

CPA Mom sent me over & glad to see some Miami fans! I went to UM.

GO CANES!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Amen! Tivo is totally my favorite pet.

PS. The fabulous CPA mom sent me. A friend of hers is a friend of mine. :)

BS said...

Ditto on all of the above !! CPA Mom sent me over. Welcome :)

CPA Mom said...

Looks like all the cool cats came over. So glad you started this blog. You will LOVE these ladies.

"Yummy Jew Food" left me rolling on the floor. HP thought that was funny too