Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dirty Bathroom Dreams

So I've taken an unofficial poll and it seems that only myself and my mother have "Dirty Bathroom" dreams. They are very disturbing.

In these dreams, I'm usually running around frantically to find a clean bathroom but there are none to be found. Sometimes the seats are dirty and I'll have no way to clean them, sometimes the floors are flooded, sometimes there are no doors. Other times, it just a big open room with toilets and I can't reach them because they are too high for me. And just when I find a clean stall, everyone is watching me or the door won't stay shut. I've even had a dream where I finally found a clean bathroom and there was no door and one of the neighbor kids that I grew up with was standing in a line to mail a FedEx package at a kiosk in a mall. Why the bathroom overlooks this is beyond me. Then I wake up and have to go to the bathroom.

Last night, I had a new and disturbing dream. It wasn't me looking for a clean bathroom. It was me, trying to get Lil J's diaper clean. I took off his poopy diaper but had nothing to wipe him with, then he started to pee and I had to use my clean diaper and his "blankie" to stop him from peeing on me. Then I started wiping him and it just kept getting dirtier and dirtier...all over his clothes, my close. Then I woke up.

That's a new one for me and I can't wait to ask my mom if she had those when my brother and I were little.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm here via CPA Mom - welcome to bloggy land! : )

That is a really random dream - hopefully it's not prophetic!

CPA Mom said...

I always dream of not being able to find a bathroom - when I need to pee - it certainly wakes me to go!

Lisse said...

I'm here via CPAMOM. Also mom of Russian children.

Come say hi when you get a chance.

http://homeintheworld.typepad.com

la bellina mammina said...

Am here via CPA Mom too:-)

My mom used to say that our dreams are usually the opposite of what we dream about. Maybe you were just tired and had been cleaning your bathroom?